Full Version of FixWin Windows 10
FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version is a portable application that allows you to fix and repair Windows 10 problems, issues and annoyances. FixWin 10 has a new UI and a section dedicated to fixing common Windows 10 problems.
The fixes have all been classified under 6 tabs.
- File Explorer: Fixes for Windows 10 File Explorer problems
- Internet & Connectivity – Let’s fix any Internet problems you have after upgrading Windows 10
- Reset Settings app. Reset Settings app.
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After Windows 10 is installed, wi-fi stops working
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps that aren’t opening properly can be fixed with FixWin All apps must be re-registered
- After Windows 10 is installed, Office documents no longer open.
- WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe Application Error.
- System Tools: Provides tools to repair or replace any of the built-in programs that are not working correctly. Advanced System
- The information tab contains specific information about your computer, such as the number or logical processors, processor thread count, maximum display resolution, refresh rate and maximum processor speed.
- Troubleshooters: This section contains direct links to the 18 Windows Troubleshooters that are built in and 4 download links to the most recent troubleshooters released by Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes: Offers several other fixes for .
How to Use FixWin10
- First, we recommend that you run the System File Checker. Click the button on the Welcome page to run SFC/scannow. This will scan for corrupted Windows system file and help you replace them. This process should take between 5-10 minutes. If asked, restart your computer.
- FixWin for Windows 10 If you are facing problems relating to the Windows Store or the Store apps, re-register the Store apps. On the Welcome page, you will find a 1-click button to make this easy.
- If Windows 10 is causing you major problems, the DISM utility may be a good option to restore your Windows System Image. The Welcome page has a button that allows you to access this feature.
- Next, we ask that you create an System Restore Point. This button will create one. We always recommend that you create one before making any changes to your system. Should you wish or need too, you can always go back to this Restore Point.
- Having done that, apply at most one fix at a time and restart your computer. Check that all is well and you can choose to restore the computer.
- Windows 10 FixWin button next to the Fix button. An information pop-up will inform you exactly what the fix does.
How to use FixWin for Windows 10 10.2.2
- From the following links, first download FixWin for Windows 10 full version.
- After you have downloaded the program, please install it as usual.
- After Install Do,t Run the Software Run.
- Copy the Crack & Paste it into c/programs.
- You are Done it. Now, enjoy the full version.